Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

Cousins Kaeli, Alyssa, and Ian Behrmann came for Halloween.

Alyssa - Wonder Woman, Andrew - Pirate (the captain), Ian - Superman, Natasha - Witch, Preston - Pirate (1st mate), Kaeli - Gabriella (High School Musical), and Adam - Pirate

I couldn't get Natasha's witch hat to stay on so we settled on crazy hair.  It was a complete last minute decision and it turned out great!  She loved it that I sprayed black in it (luckily I had some stuff left over from Andrew's Harry Potter costume last year).  I don't know if you can see in the picture but she is wearing her Cheetah costume from last year underneath her witch costume.  She originally wanted me to decorate her face half cheetah and half witch.  Whew, I'm glad I won that argument!
Adam got the sucker in his had at the very first house we went to.  He had the death grip on it for the rest of the night!  He also was really good at keeping his hat on.  He didn't take it off until we were almost done.



We did not survive the night without a small melt down (notice the sucker still did not leave his hand, he even had enough in him to take a lick in the middle of a fit).  He wanted to cross the street and we were going straight.  
The fit didn't last too long and he was up and pushing the wagon in no time.  He is going to be a great hiker!  He walked more than Preston.  Soon after this picture was taken it started to rain.  Luckily we were only a few houses from home.  We got so lucky because right after we got home it started to pour. We were also lucky because everyone was getting tired at this point anyway. Everyone had a really good time.

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you all had a great time. I love Natasha's hair. I bet that was fun to comb out;) The pirates all look so cute, and I love that Adam held on to his sucker through the melt down:)

Dawn and Rick said...

Looks like we missed all the fun. The costumes are great and so are the jack-o-lanterns. The blog is super. Keep up the good work. Cody wants to have his own blog but he has trouble holding the camera.