Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun Day Off From School

Okay, I can never figure out this picture thing on here!  My pictures came out in backward order but it's too late for me to care.

The kids had Tuesday off and it was nice for them to have some free time.  My project on the other hand was to clean the garage!  The kids "helped" for the first little while but then I made it Andrew and Natasha's "job" to play with Preston and Adam.  That strategy seemed to work out much better.

Preston is loving to ride his scooter now days and is getting very good at it.  He doesn't seem to notice that it is a Barbie scooter, just like he doesn't seem to notice that he is riding a Little Mermaid bike.  (I did try to change that and got him a red bike but he always just wanted the purple one so I gave up) He will be getting a more boy scooter soon. Hint, hint, wink, wink.

At one point I could hear Adam belly laughing.  I went to check it out and saw that he and Andrew were having fun with the tetherball.  Adam would throw it and when it hit Andrew, Andrew would act like it was a big deal.  Adam just thought that was the funniest thing ever.  They did it for quite awhile and he laughed every time.


So this is the picture that I really wanted first.  While I was cleaning I poked my head out and saw them playing a game.  They were playing that they were running away from robbers.  The funny thing is that they had to run in a straight line with Preston as the leader (that was part of the rules).  I thought it was cute that Adam got to hitch a ride in the wagon.  I love to see them playing nicely together!

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Isn't it nice when the kids are playing together, and there is no crying or fighting. Your kids are so cute, and it's great that the older ones help out with the little ones. What a wonderful day off;)

Laurel said...

That last picture is so cute!