Monday, November 3, 2008

Hair Disasters

Today after eating his breakfast Adam decided to rub his plate full of syrup all of over his head before chucking it across the room.

I don't know if you can tell by the pictures but it was just coated in syrup.  Luckily we didn't have to go anywhere this morning so it was easy to give him a bath right away.
However it doesn't compare to when Natasha decided to "style" Preston's hair with chapstick.  That took multiple baths with multiple shampoos to get it all out.  He smelled fruity for a few days.
It may look just like gel but his hair was totally covered (every strand) with chapstick.  They seem so proud of themselves too!  He sure did look cute.



3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

To funny. Sorry to laugh, but I remember days like this. Enjoy the moments:)

Annie Sunshine said...

Bryce's hair cut was the close to the same one when he was that age. I really like his hair. Luckily it was sugary and not waxy. Lindsay styled her own hair when she was about the same age as Adam with Vasoline. I think it was a good week before it wasn't oily looking and about two before it was completely back to normal.

Laurel said...

My Adam chapsticked himself the other day. It was horrible to get it out. I tried every cleaning agent in the house and nothing worked. I finally cut all his hair off.:)