A couple weekends ago it was the Fathers and Sons camp out. This was Preston's first year that he got to go and he was VERY excited about it.
When Natasha got wind that she was not allowed to go she was furious. She thought that was the most unfair thing she had ever heard! I decided to try and make a fun special girls night out with her. I arranged for Adam to go play at Sadie's house so Natasha and I could have some girly fun!
We first went out to eat for Chinese food which is mine and the kids favorite.
We then went and got a pedicure and manicure at the local spa.
She LOVED the way her toes and fingers turned out. It was very short lived though. Her fingernails didn't even last 24 hours. Luckily she didn't get too upset. She had wanted to show her friends at school so Sunday night I re-painted them with my own version of a flower. That seemed to make her happy.
Here's how our feet turned out. Luckily her toenails have lasted quite a bit longer. She wears sandals almost every day to show them off. She enjoyed her evening and told me that we need to do that more often.
Even though everyone did different things on that Friday night we all had a blast. Even Adam who never gets Sadie to himself had an awesome time. Thanks Emily, without you it wouldn't have been possible!
1 comment:
How fun, for both the boys and the girls. I love having mother/daughter nights.
What are your plans for the summer?
Post a Comment