The Strawberry Festival was last weekend and the Chamber of Commerce asked Jason to participate in a local tradition. He got to be chased around a field by first graders while dressed as a strawberry. The kids were trying to pull the seeds off his costume. I just had to go watch. The local news was there and filmed it LIVE. I wish I would have known so I could have taped it.


Adam wouldn't leave Jason's side so he waited too. When they blew the whistle Jason and the other guy (the principle from the kid's school) ran out. Adam totally lost it! He did not like his Daddy being attacked by all those kids. :)

Ready, set, go!!!

The kids finally reach him. Notice the news caster jumping over the fence in the back to escape the chaos.

They had told Jason to fall down after all his seeds had been taken off. Here the kids are starting to really get in to it.

When he fell someone yelled "Berry down!" Then the paramedics came with a stretcher to "rescue" him.

This whole thing was soooooooooo funny! I was in tears by the end. Jason is such a good sport.
2 comments:
Oh wow that is priceless. He deserves a raise after doing that!
Hilarious! (Poor Adam!) :-)
Post a Comment