Friday, May 1, 2009

Adam - our little monkey!

Last night Jason decided to give the kids baths.  While I was cleaning up dinner he had three kids upstairs.  All of a sudden I heard chaos erupt and I went to see what was going on.  Natasha was still in the tub and Jason was dealing with a screaming Preston (who had to get out because of splashing water all over the place- it seemed so unfair to him).  I was looking around for Adam when Jason told me he was on the changing table.  I walked in and saw this ...

What a little monkey!  He was smiling and having the best time!  I couldn't convince him that he needed some clothes on either.  I finally had to force it on him and he wasn't too happy about it.  The only reason he stopped swinging was that his hands started to hurt. There's never a dull moment around this house that's for sure!



3 comments:

Kelly and Kyla said...

That is too funny.:):)

Annie Sunshine said...

I was about to say the same thing as above. I love it!

Renay said...

This will be a good one to embarrass him with in the future.