PUPPY!!!
We got a Maltipoo (Maltese/Toy Poodle mix) last week and we named her Sophie.
Behind the scenes we had been working on getting her for awhile but we didn't tell the kids until the day we were going to pick her up. We told them by sending them on a scavenger hunt all over the house.


The final clue told them about the puppy. It took a minute to sink in but once it did man were they excited! Don't you just love Natasha's reaction? They have wanted a dog for as long as I can remember and I've always said no. Thing were much too crazy around here but now I think it has calmed down enough for us to handle it. After the final clue Preston couldn't even comprehend it I don't think. He asked me "Is it a real dog or a pretend dog?"
Sophie flew to us from Kansas City, MO and this is us at the airport picking her up. It had been a few weeks since we had seen any pictures of her and she was so much cuter than we could have imagined.
Even Jason thinks she's a cutie pie!

A few weeks ago Natasha told me that she had the best dream of her life. It was that she was eleven years old and that we got a dog. (I had always told her, when your older, when your older.) Then just last week she wanted to put that she wanted a real dog on her Santa list. Andrew's response to that was "I highly doubt that would ever happen!" It was so cute to see all their dreams come true!


2 comments:
aww...she is cute...if only dogs could be taught to use the toilet I might be tempted someday.
Natasha's expression was priceless! I'm so happy for her.
My kids wish you were their mom right now. I'm still saying 'no' to a dog. I think I shocked Casey the other day when I said I might consider.... a gerbil. LOL. whe is a cute puppy though!
Post a Comment