Monday, August 31, 2009

Polly, Juliette, Paulloo, and friends

It all started this last Christmas when out of the blue Natasha asked for a talking parrot from Santa. To my surprise, Santa actually brought one and Natasha named her Polly.

You can tell just how thrilled she was to get Polly.

Then, for Natasha's birthday she got a smaller version of Polly and she named her Juliette.

Just a month later it was Alyssa's birthday and that's when Polly and friends started to appear EVERYWHERE!

Natasha got Alyssa a little bird like Juliette but this one was blue and Alyssa named her Paulloo.

When I started to notice that they would set up the animals in all different situations I would take pictures. It's like "Where's Waldo" but instead it's "Where are the birds now?" All the pictures that I took were totally arranged by Natasha or both her and Alyssa. I never told them to pose for pictures.

Here we are at the 4th of the July enjoying the fireworks.

I guess they didn't like their previous spot so they moved here to get a better look. :)

Still watching the fireworks.

They both showed up camping with their birds and friends.

Enjoying the campfire together.

Going for a car ride together.

Enjoying the sites. They are looking at McArthur-Burney Falls.

At the base of the falls the girls put them down to go climb on the rocks.

When I was walking around the base of the falls I came across the birds here, in their protected waiting area.

And, last but not least, Polly even went on an airplane ride to Ohio. Juliette came too but she was still in her backpack here.

Who would have thought that these birds would be so much fun to these girls. I think it is really cute every time I see them set up in a new place.

1 comment:

Renay said...

I love it! Alyssa is already planning the animals get together for this weekend.