Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of school

Last Monday it finally came, the first day of school. I am proud to say that I survived another summer. The kids were really excited too for their first day. Preston is STILL waiting for his first day in two days. It has seemed like an eternity to him (and me).

Andrew is a big third grader this year. (You can also see his new hair cut here.)


Natasha is a big second grader this year. At first she was disappointed that none of her friends from last year were in her class. However, she has adapted very well and is fast making new friends. She also likes that she can see her old friends at recess and still play with them. She will NEVER have a problem making friends that's for sure!



1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yea for school! I know what you mean by surviving summer. The last two weeks, I was counting down the days.