All the kids love to listen to music and we often turn the music on our computer. When you turn them on through iTunes you can press a button to make cool designs come up on the monitor. The designs pulsate to the beat of the music. When it first comes up a picture of an apple comes up, representing the Apple brand computer. When Andrew was very little whenever he wanted to listen to the music and watch the monitor he would say "I want to watch the apple!" That saying stuck and now days when I think of it and want a few minutes to myself I suggest that we "watch the apple." They all love it.
I couldn't resist taking this picture of them all calmly sitting next to each other watching the apple. It is so fitting too that everyone except Adam has on a swimming suit. I don't know why I even buy summer clothes for them because they just live in bathing suits. It's also fitting that everyone's hair is a mess because that's usually how it is too! I also like how it shows the dynamics of their relationships. Natasha is sharing a chair with Adam and Andrew is sharing with Preston. Those are usually the match ups that work the best.
1 comment:
I totally get the suit thing. My kids live in their suits too, and we don't even have a pool. They've really enjoyed having a pool pass this year.
Post a Comment