Last weekend we went to visit the kid's newest cousin Porter. He was born May 12th and he is so cute. I couldn't convince anyone to hold him though so that's why I'm in the picture.


Porter and his mommy Kirsten.

So fun to hold a newborn!

There was a nice park near Kirsten's house and we went to feed the ducks.



In San Luis Obsipo there is a place to eat called Firestone Grill and it's one of my favorite places to eat. They have the BEST tri-tip sandwiches ever!! While we were waiting for our food I took this picture. I just happened to catch Adam in a natural smile. I have very pictures of it. He usually gives me his "cheese" grin. I LOVE this picture!We also got to go to Avila Beach again. The kids had so much fun last time they were begging to go back. Luckily we had good weather again.

Andrew and Preston playing in the sand. Can you see Natasha way in the background?

Adam and Daddy hanging out on the beach.
Andrew and Preston playing in the sand. Can you see Natasha way in the background?

No comments:
Post a Comment