Preston has been in swimming lessons for the last two weeks and he has been improving a lot. Here is his class (I think Natasha took this picture).
He has learned how to float on his back.

He had to swim the length of the pool using a noodle and he did great.

They started off by jumping off the side with a noodle.


Waiting in line to jump off the blocks.
They graduated from jumping off the side to jumping off the blocks. I only had once chance for this picture and it turned out burry. Bummer.
Then they graduated to jumping off the blocks with no noodle. Piece of cake for Preston. He has been jumping off our spa for a few weeks now. He has turned into a really great swimmer. His only obstacle is breathing. He thinks you have to have your head in the water to swim. Therefore he can only swim as far as he can hold his breath. Lucky for him that's a long time. Hopefully he will figure this out by the end of the summer. I think he will be ready to be a Galt Gator by next summer!
1 comment:
wow! I didn't know he was doing so awesome...good job preston! That must give you a little more peace of mind when you are out in your pool.
Post a Comment