Monday, January 5, 2009

Playing with new toys

Andrew and Preston both got new scooters for Christmas.  We took advantage of this sunny day to play outside.
The pink scooter has officially been passed down.  Adam is REALLY good at riding a scooter.  No one else could do it so well so young.
Natasha got a dancing game for the playstation and I couldn't resist taking this picture of Jason dancing.  
Adam pretend shooting Andrew's Nerf gun. The thing is about as big as him!
This vacation there has been a lot of video game playing.  Between the new DS's, new dance game, and Jason's two new Playstation 3 games there hasn't been a lack of things to play.  One of the games Jason got was Little Big Planet and the kids just love it!  It is really fun and even Preston can somewhat do it. Adam thinks he's playing too but his controller isn't plugged in to anything. Hey, it makes him happy!

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

It looks like you all had a very Merry Christmas. I love the Bindi Doll!! I have never seen that before. It's great that Papa and Nana got to come for a visit. I bet you all had so much fun together.
The kids are so cute, and growing up so fast. We need a little reunion sometime so we can catch up on everything;)

Annie Sunshine said...

We give Ella an extra controller too. Amazing how well it works...usually until at least three.