This year I made two photo books as gifts for Christmas and they turned out awesome. I made one of our camping trip to Yellowstone and Tetons and the other one was a year in review of everyday stuff. So when my mom was here I decided to help her make one of her recent trip to China.
2 comments:
Did you make the books on Shutterfly?? I'm getting one ready now, but was wondering if there are cheaper ones out there. I love Shutterfly, and get all my prints, and Christmas cards there but there prices have gone up a little. Just wondering. The China book looks wonderful.
Yes, I did them through Shutterfly. Luckily they were on sale when I ordered them. I used to do them through iPhoto with Apple but they don't have a 12 x 12 option. So these last three were my first 12 x 12's and I love them.
Post a Comment