
Grandma and Grandpa Behrmann gave all the kids these pop guns and they are a real favorite. Even though they are dang loud I like them too because it's one of the only games all four of them play together without fighting. They play really cute with them and Adam really gets into it too!

Andrew got two different lego things and he spent hours putting them together.

Both Preston and Andrew got storm trooper helmets. They always play Clone Wars together and they really like the helmets. Preston always wants to be Captain Rex.

Natasha's Bindi doll. It says Extinct Stinks on her shirt and when you push a button on her stomach it says stuff in Bindi's voice.

Adam the car man.
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a fun Christmas! I am laughing at Jason dancing. Nothing like seeing a Dad get down and play with his daughter. :) Emma and Dave play pet shop together and it is pretty funny. I am impressed with Adam on the scooter! I don't think my Adam has the coordination to pull that off yet.
Post a Comment