Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Summer Top Five

Listed below are my top five summer memories.

4 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Sounds like you all had fun, and sounds like you like to camp!! I wish we could had come to Lovell when you were there. I would have loved seeing you and your cute family. Hopefully next time.

Annie Sunshine said...

I love the one with the kids all crammed together eating popsicles...that's a great memory photo.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

The music for Twilight, I just got off Playlist.com , and added to my list of music. You can also see the performer on you tube.
If you click on the links on my post you will find the sheet music. I just got those links off of my friens Laurens blog.

Kelly and Kyla said...

It was fun to be able to see everyone this summer. I know Grandma enjoys seeing
everyone. Can I add you on my blog??? It is fun to see what everyone is up to.:)