Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Preview


This picture was taken a few weeks ago right after I found Natasha's and Preston's Halloween costumes.  I decided to try Andrew's old pirate costume on Adam to see if it would work.  Well, Andrew wanted to get in the theme of things so he went and changed into his Halloween shirt from last year.  I had music playing for them to dance to and it turned into a pirate sword fight.  And yes, if you can't tell from the picture, the swords were a hockey stick and part of the vacuum.  It was so funny watching Adam (with a very serious look on his face) go after Andrew and Andrew blocking him.  They did it for a very long time and my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.  My dad decided to call them out to the back to take their picture and it turned out so cute I had to post it.

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Hey you have a blog. Good job!! It looks great. I can't believe how much the kids have grown. They are all so cute and handsome. I think Andrew looks a lot like your dad and Bryan. Natalie always asks when we will get to see you all again. She really loves Natasha. I hope some time soon we can see each other. Did you invite the other cousins? I have their emails if you need them. Just let me know.
PS~ How fun, a snake. I hate snakes!!!!
They are my worst fear. What a good mom you are:):)

Annie Sunshine said...

I like how the blog is coming along. By next week you will know more about blogging than me, and I'm going to be asking you how to do things.

Cute pic of the kids!

Papa said...

I finally got on and visited the entire family. Give me a ring when you have time.

Dad