I can hardly believe it but my baby turned two this weekend!

He got cars, cars, and more cars!

Being the third boy is hard because we already own every truck, gun, tool, army man that's available. He has all those toys at his finger tips, so what to buy him? He is quite the car man, as was Andrew, and the only cars he plays with are the ones from when Andrew was little. The ones that have half the paint scratched off with wheels that don't work quite right. I decided it would be fun for the each of the kids to pick out a pack of brand new cars for Adam's present. Once the packages were opened Adam was soooo excited about those cars. We could barely entice him away from them to have cake! The companion to these new cars was supposed to be a new car table. I had discovered this perfect gift months ago. However, when I went to order it, it was on back order. I was worried it would have to become a Christmas present but luckily it came in. Of course it didn't make it for his birthday but I'll post pictures when we do get it.

Pool party in October! As part of Adam's party we heated up the spa. It had been awhile since they had been swimming so the kids were very excited.

Happy Birthday Adam!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! It is hard to believe you are two years old already. We love you lots.
Grandma and Grandpa Behrmann
Happy Birthday Adam!!
You are such a cute two year old, and we hope to meet you sometime at Great~Grandma Stevens house.
Nick loved cars too, and I had a mat that looked like a city, and he would spend hours driving the cars all over it.
Sad, but true, next year he will be driving a real car!!! Watch out!
Post a Comment