All I wanted was 10 minutes of peace, is that too much to ask? One day last week it had been a hard day with Preston and Adam. They had been fighting ALL day and Adam had been crying most of the day. It was 4:45 and I was exhausted. Then I heard Preston and Adam giggling and having fun up in their room. I laid down on the couch for 10 minutes, I needed to re-group. When I went up stairs this was the scene.
The room had been totally clean (even with things on the shelves in the background). It's crazy how it only takes a few minutes for a room to get completely destroyed. I got my ten minutes rest but it came at a price. At that moment, I thought it was worth it. I just wanted a few minutes of peace and I got them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment