On May 23rd it was Natasha's 7th birthday. Luckily it fell on a Saturday so she got to have her party on her actual birthday. It was also the first birthday party that she got to invite friends from school. She right away wanted a pool party but I was a little hesitant. One, I was worried about having so many young swimmers in the water and two, the weather. Last year it rained and was 63 degrees on her birthday. I decided rain or shine we could heat the pool so she was very excited. She planned for weeks all the details of the party and who would be invited. She also couldn't stop "reminding" me to buy her a present. She thought that I might forget.
Here is a picture of everyone that came.
We got giant cupcakes from Costco and they were a big hit.
1, 2, 3 jump!
It's hard to believe it's been 7 years already! Here is a trip down memory lane.
3 months old
One year old with Nana.
Two years old
Three years old
Four years old.
Five years old.
Five years old with Nana.
Six years old.
7 years old.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! What a cutie!
Post a Comment