This last weekend there was a giant yard sale where hundreds of people contribute. The kids each got to pick out something and they did a really great job. They found something that they were uniquely interested in.

This is the picture I took that night after the sale. They played with their toys for a long time. Natasha would get phone calls on her phone from the "master" who would then tell them what to do. The boys would go off and shoot the bad guys based on what the "master" would say. The "master" would also inform Natasha that she would have to turn into a dog or sometimes other animals. It was a cute game that kept them occupied for quite awhile.

I was very excited to find this banana car for only $5. Adam also LOVES this car. If he's not riding in it he's pushing it around.

Preston immediately found this toy gun and it has lived up to his expectations. It turns out that Andrew had seen that gun first but passed over it because he thought it needed bullets. Preston wanted it and he didn't even think it made any noise. After we bought it we found out it made noise and that was an added bonus. Ever since Andrew has been kicking himself for not getting the gun himself. They call it the tank gun and EVERYONE always wants it. It is all mechanical and not electric. You pull back this one part and when you shoot it sounds like a machine gun (no batteries needed). It was packaged with a PowerRanger gun (the one Andrew's holding in the picture of all four of them) and they have been worth WAY more than the $3 I paid for them.

Natasha found this outfit all by herself. I don't think I would have picked something so bold but it looks absolutely beautiful on her. She wore it school the next day, to the movies the day after that, and then to church the day after that. Needless to say I think she likes it.
2 comments:
I love it when you find great deals. (Is that a cast on Preston's foot?) Jace loves his car too.
Awesome deals! Love Natasha's dress too!
Post a Comment