Sophie's favorite thing to find are binkies! Once they hit the floor she is fast as lightning to get them. I keep telling Preston and Adam that I'm not going to buy anymore and if they leave them out for Sophie to get, too bad! Maybe this is how we will finally be rid of the binky.

This is usually how she looks when I go to get them out of her mouth. Too funny!
3 comments:
LOL! That is the most original way to get rid of binkies that I have ever heard of. Way to go, Sophie!
That is such a hilarious picture! Patrick was my only kid to hold onto binkies for a long time. With him, we put them all in a ziploc bag and then went shopping. He bought a 5 pack of hot wheels, and we 'paid' with the baggie of binkies. I told the confused cashier to just put them in her trash can behind the counter. After that whenever he wanted a binkie, we found his cars and lined them up.
Okay....that is just so cute!
This might be the key to your binkie problems;)
Post a Comment