Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mark this one down in the record books!

Last night as I was clearing the table after dinner I noticed that a miracle had happened. I couldn't believe my eyes so I got my camera to document the occasion. This miraculous event was.......that Adam actually ate ALL his dinner!!!! This may seem like a small thing to get excited about but I seriously can't remember a time when it has happened before. He usually eats one or two bites of something and then that's it (or he just eats whatever fruit he has and that's it). He pretty much sustains himself on milk and nutrigrain bars. Here is the proof!

He had rice, teriyaki chicken, a mandarin orange, and yogurt. He was so excited himself that he had eaten his whole dinner because he knew that he now qualified to have ice cream. He usually doesn't get to have any due to his lack of eating. He was running around the kitchen yelling "Ooooh, ice cream, ice cream!!!" The funny thing is that he could choose between mint chocolate chip and pumpkin and he chose pumpkin. For such a picky guy I'm still so surprised that he likes pumpkin ice cream so much. I guess he's going to be like his dad who has never met an ice cream flavor that he doesn't like. :)

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I totally understand your joy. Ella finishes her dinner about as often as Adam. She lives on cheese and crackers.

Cindy said...

Yea! Hoping for more finished meals in the future! I know how exciting that can be! LOL