This last weekend Jason and Andrew got to go see Star Wars in concert and they LOVED it! If you haven't heard of it, it's a full symphony performing all the music to the movies with a big screen showing clips. Jason said it was just awesome. (I am very proud of Jason for taking these pictures for me.)

View from their seats.

What a great father - son outing!
Andrew and a "real" storm trooper. They went early to see all the props and exhibits that were set up. They even got to see Darth Vader.
Watch out!

Andrew is always talking about "Genesis".

Just a spectator at the pod races.
Andrew really loved it. I asked him what his favorite part was and he said "the lasers and the fire that went to the music." He was a little disappointed that he didn't bring his light saber though. I asked him what he would do at a concert with a light saber and his response was an enthusiastic, "I'd fight people!"
I'm really glad that they had the opportunity to go. Hopefully it will be a fun memory that Andrew will remember forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment