Monday, October 19, 2009

Snapshot Sunday 10-18-09

I got this idea from a friend of mine and I've always wanted to start - so here goes! (Thanks Cindy) Snapshot Sunday is where I take a moment in time and go around my house and take pictures of REAL life. So here's a snapshot of my life from Sunday.

Bowl full of tomatoes from our garden that have been sitting there all week waiting for me to do something with them. ( Later we ended up having to dump most of them. )

Our outside decorations. It's the first year we've ever decorated and the kids have really loved it. They say that our house looks like a pumpkin patch.

Light sabers put aside just waiting for their next battle.

It's that time of year again! I've started working on Adam's Christmas stocking. It takes up the whole table while I'm working on it. Hopefully it will be done by Christmas. :)

A look into Natasha's room.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love it Shelby! I'm totally understanding the whole tomatoes thing. I always have such good intentions. :-)