The other day Natasha came home with this paragraph about what she did on Spring Break. I thought it was really cute. Especially because the picture she drew was right on.
In case you couldn't read it it says:I had fun during Spring break. First I climbed a 100 ft sand hill. Next, I saw elephant seals. Also, I saw lizards and bunnies. Clearly, I had fun during Spring break.
The person at the top of the picture is labeled "big brother", and then "little brother", and then "me". The people at the bottom are me and Jason along with Adam.
2 comments:
Cute...I love the cut and paste paragraphs that are taught these days. My favorite line is always the "Clearly,..."
That is so funny! I love that she drew the picture so accurate.... with you and Jason at the bottom and the kids all at the top. That would be me too!
Post a Comment