Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Preston, Preston, Preston

Yesterday was a long hard day.  Preston had gymnastics, as well as it being the first day of swim team, on top of Jason having a City Council meeting. By evening I was exhausted and Preston was giving me lots of trouble.  Needless to say he was in the dog house.

This morning he once again turned on his sweetness that sometimes gets buried.  Let me just preface this with the fact that Preston LOVES to play my piano.  He usually ends up pounding on the piano where I constantly have to tell him to stop, to where he usually gets kicked off. (See previous bog post about his birthday and I got him a piano of his own with headphones. He does play that a lot but it's still not the same as my piano.)  Okay, so this morning before preschool I hear him playing the piano and he was playing it so soft and sweet with one finger at a time.  I told him how much I loved his song and in his quiet little voice he said "That's like a Jesus song."  

Redeemed.

No comments: