Friday, February 6, 2009

I love Fridays!

Every other Friday I drive Preston and his friend Sadie to dance.  I really look forward to the drive because they have such cute conversations.  This last Friday was no exception. Sadie had brought a purse with her and she took out a pair of sun glasses and put them on.  By complete luck I had bought Preston a pair of glasses at Target the day before.  When Sadie first put hers on Preston said "cool".  Her response to that was an emphatic "they're not cool. they're PRETTY!"  They wore them the whole ride to dance while they were having all kinds of discussions.  Sadie would ask Preston "Is this a Mommy car or a Daddy car?"  He told her is was a Mommy car.  Then he would go on to tell her about playing Playstation and how you need to press X to get your boost.  I seriously wish I could have one of those implanted camera's in my car to catch it all.  I always say I'll write everything down when I get home but I just can't remember. 

Thank you Sadie and Preston for being so darn cute!

4 comments:

emily said...

I love them,too! I love your BLOG! Thanks for being my friend! Love, Emily and Sadie

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Preston is so cute in those sun glasses. His little friend is adorable. I can see why you love driving them to dance.

Annie Sunshine said...

cute! I love preschooler conversations.

CODYBEHR said...

Preston is definitely "WAY COOL."