
Natasha came home today with a list of what she's going to do when she "moves out." She had these written on a piece of paper with boxes next to them to check off when done.
This is exactly how she had it:
-Ohio
-New York
-texis (Texas)
-big trees
-mountins
-Moro Bay (Morro Bay)
-meet Bindi
-go to the jungle and live there for ever!!
Now, her explanation of the list.
All of the locations listed are on her way to meet Bindi. She will start in Ohio to save up to get to New York and then after New York she will go to Texas. I was curious how she came up with Texas. She told me her friend Unique from school was born in Texas and they had woodpeckers there. She skipped to the part where she would meet Bindi and she said she would tell her she was her biggest fan. Then she would move to the jungle to live there forever. She did tell me that part might not work out but she hoped so.
After she gave her explanation Andrew had to of course tell her that all that was way too expensive and impossible to do. Geesh, big brothers can be so bossy!
2 comments:
I take it she has plans for the date Bindi's movie comes out! If you had to be starstruck as a child, Bindi seems like a good one to get starstruck on. Much better than many girls who are the same age or just a bit older who can tell you everything about the actors that play in Twilight. (I can't believe it when I sub how many fourth graders are reading those books).
She is sooo cute. I love how serious kids get when they know exactly what they want.
Post a Comment